Thursday, November 14, 2013

Content Warning

Recently I found this intro to my blog:

Content Warning


Some readers of this blog have contacted Google because they believe this blog's content is objectionable. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service.

I guess I ticked someone off. I'm not sure what spawned this warning. If you have an objection or are offended by what I write, please post a comment to the offending entry. I encourage you to debate me or at least post your disagreement. I don't bite -- much. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Content warning removed!!! That was challenging. I still have no clue of what started this but hopefully it's a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete