Monday, October 24, 2011

Tales From the Inbox - Iwueke

Dear Mrs. Iwueke,

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I didn't even know I had a $1.8m ATM card and it very much concerns me that it is about to expire! Please act immediately upon my behalf to claim the outstanding balance and send me the proceeds via a certified check ASAP -- or better yet, exchange it for solid gold or silver and have it shipped. Please deduct the shipping costs from the proceeds. Also, in exchange for your kindness, please deduct an additional $500 from the proceeds for your time.

Again, thank you very much!

--Steve


From: Mrs. Elizabeth Iwueke [mailto:xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.ph]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:37 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Contact Global Express Shipping Company Benin Repub.


ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation and the delivery of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($1.8m),has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me, my money back and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact The Shipping Company Benin with your Full Contact information’s so that they can deliver your Card to your destination address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them todat before dumourage might increase. They told me that their keeping fees is USD$25 per day and i deposited it yesterday .

Below Is the Shipping Delivering Company Contact Information’s,

Contact Person: Dr.James Nelson.


The Director General Global Express
Shipping Company Benin Republic
E-Mail:(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@w.cn)
Contact Number: +229-########

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.


Best Regards,
Mrs. Elizabeth Iwueke

No comments:

Post a Comment